Annual Events in Presidio
There are many annual events in Presidio. In addition to the recurring events, you can check out our Events Calendar for specific dates and other events not listed here.
- FOURTH OF JULY: An annual celebration is held at a city designated area. Includes fireworks show, food vendors and fun for the whole family. Admission free. Vendors, please contact City Hall at (432) 229- 3517 for details.
- BLUE BONNET MUSIC SERIES: Enjoy the fall weather outside with singer-songwriters performing on Every Friday evenings at 8 p.m. in March at the American Legion Post 176 at 905 O’Reilly St. Presidio, TX 79845 Admission is Free.
- PRESIDIO’S MULTI-CULTURAL FESTIVAL: Celebrate what makes Presidio great, it’s multi-cultural atmosphere. Visitors will enjoy the parade with all the great costumes. Mexican food, Filipino food, Lebanese food, entertainment and more. The second Saturday of September at Daly Park, 107 Edmundo Nieto Street and Commerce St.Presidio, TX 79845.
- DARK SKIES MUSIC SERIES: Enjoy the summer with singer-songwriters performing on Friday evenings at 8 p.m. in August at St. Francis Park located in downtown Presidio 506 W. O’Reilly St. Admission is Free.
- PRESIDIO INTERNATIONAL DRAG STRIP: A grassroots outdoor track built by community members, this 310ft-raceway where racers face off on regular monthly night to test their cars’ mettle. FM 170 West Monthly Saturday night races.
- SANTA TERESA FIESTAS: Santa Teresa de Jesus Church. Each year the church committee hosts a two-day celebration with traditional food, arts and crafts. There is a raffle with all proceeds going directly to the church’s insurance and needs. Call (432) 229-3235 for more information.
- FIRST CHRISTMAS IN TEXAS: First Christmas in Texas held in 1683 by Father Nicholas Lopez of Juan Dominguez de Mendoza expedition. Santa Teresa Catholic Church conducts Christmas mass, and the public is invited.
- PRESIDIO COMMUNITY FARMERS MARKET: Every Saturday, 8 a.m. to 1 p.m., rain or shine. Live music. Held between St. Francis Park and City Hall.